Saturday, September 15, 2012 by Belle:) in


 



"There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning."
                                                                                                                         -Jiddu Krishnamurti

          
Learning is a continuous process, dynamic and evolving! Learning involves helping people along the learning process, and learning includes all of the things that we do to make it happen in our own way and will. As an end result, we know that learning occurs when people take brand new information and incorporate it into their own life.  



 

      

http://www.patheos.com














                                                                                                                                      

 

  Educational blogs are blogs that are use for educational purposes. Educational blogging is a unique way of acquiring information through multimedia base. People publishing their own perspective for those people searching for more information to satisfy their curiosity to learn. 

             

 

 

 

http://www.ctmug.com/74-web-development.html

       

 

         Educational Blogging is a internet based teaching where even a non- professional person can able to expressed his/her points and knowledge to educate other people. 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

     Benefits of Educational blogging?                        

 Edublogging:

- Improvement of writing capacity

 

- Edublogging improve confidence of writers and readers.

 

- Edublogging grows emotional and social skills.

 

- Provide resources for the educator to find information related to their field and interest.

  

 


How does Educational blogging touches my Life??


Credit Photo: careerealism.com

               Personally, When I was making my blog I had an hard time because I'm not a good writer but I had the artistic capability to make it more something  interesting to every people who would like to view my works. Through this experience I enhance my skills making paper works and as well as through computer base. Edublogging helps me to improve my personality in expressing my feelings when it comes to writing. Through educational blogging I learned to be more patient in searching and learning.   My imagination and perspective comes into my mind to make this simple thing to an extravagant hobby.

             Writing makes my life less stress because when I write I had the freedom to enjoy and life to the fullest. I do believe in the saying "A little learning is a dangerous thing, but we must take that risk because a little is as much as our biggest heads can hold". There's no harm in trying but be sure the consequences are beneficial.

               I was happy to see my last post that an international person commented on my works that was the first time someone commented and take not it was a great compliment. Because of that I was reinforced to excel, struggle and make it more interesting to others.

Message:
           Thank you our God for helping me to make my thoughts from piece to a masterpiece and for the Guidance. Thank you Ma'am Gaces for encouraging us to learn and excel in our own pathway. Learning is Retention!!:) 








Reference/s:
http://www.umsl.edu/services/ctl/DEID/destination2adultlearning/2blearning.html

Post a Comment